Prep H Itchy Can I Treat My Dog With Human Hemorrhoid Creams Such As Prep H?

Can I treat my dog with human hemorrhoid creams such as prep H? - prep h itchy

Hello, I have my dog (Black Lab) to the vet with a very irritating substance that is constantly licking and dragging on the ground. I recognized the pea small swelling was just like hemorrhoids. I made an appointment with the vet, but when I had removed the swelling. She said her problem was her anal glands (which emptied, even when full), and when I said I thought he had hemorrhoids poo pooed me and insisted that dogs hemorrhoids. (Also conducted a rectal exam with his finger and said it was ok). I took it home, itching, poor has not improved, and a few days later, the size of a pea hemorrhoids was back. After I what I know now that dogs suffer from hemorrhoids, and I'm very angry against my vet. I'm interested in someone else had a similar experience with your veterinarian and use of humane treatment, such as H in the pipeline? Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment